Things to do
Cap Juluca offers a variety of activities and we are happy to assist you with arrangements for private instruction or group events.
Cap Juluca’s beach on Maundays Bay is unrivaled in more than just its spectacular white-sand, turquoise-water beauty: you can indulge in pampered, personalized service from our beach attendants.
- Elegant, custom-designed, cushioned chaise lounges with extra-large, market-style umbrellas and a table – 2 chairs reserved for each guestroom daily
- Chaise-side beverage and meal service
- Complimentary chilled towels and sorbet throughout the day
- Complimentary ice cold bottled water
- Five cabana bars along the beach
We provide a variety of masks, snorkels, vests and fins to fit every member of the family. Enjoy snorkeling in the bay or we can arrange trips to popular nearby areas.
While scuba diving is not currently part of our hotel program, there are two PADI dive shops on the island that can be contacted through Guest Services. They provide all necessary gear and PADI instructors are available for introductory dives and full certifications.
An assortment of single and two-person sea kayaks of various styles to suit personal preferences.
- Beginner and intermediate HiFly 219 boards
- Pro HiFly Maad 115 and 95 boards
- 6.3, 5.5, 4.5 and other sails available
Our protected bay is great for water skiing.
- O’Brien World Team 70 slalom skis as well as other O’Brien and Connelly skis to suit every level of skill for adults and children
- Connelly wakeboards for adults and children
- O’Brien kneeboards
We have 4 Hobie Wave catamarans and 2 Sunfish sailboats.
A variety of spa treatments are available in the privacy of the your guestroom, villa or on the beach. Our professional team may be scheduled at your convenience.
Beach Volleyball, Basketball & Croquet
Enjoy one-on-one or with a group. Complimentary to all our guests.
Tennis players enjoy the omni-turf surfaced tennis courts and the assistance of a full-time resident pro. The pro shop is open 7 days a week.
Equipment for weight training, yoga classes and cardio equipment are provided. You may also schedule a private trainer.